Bike

Bike



Thursday 28 April 2011

Thunder Down Under

Just a quick update. 

I have been training HARD. And the results are starting to show. My weight is down, power is up, fitness reaching new highs and TT times are reaching new lows. I have been testing and using all sorts of new equipment (from bikes to a new leg) and everything is working perfectly.

Tomorrow I am making the VERY long journey to Australia to race in the first Paracylcing World Cup road race and time trial of the year. Vital Olympic qualification points are on offer - and a chance for me to throw down an early season marker on my rivals. Time to see if I've improved since the Road Worlds last summer and if I have a chance of beating any of these guys on the road!

So - with high hopes I will be boarding the plane for the 23 hour flight to Sydney. And in less than a week start my International Road Racing season! When I get back, will have some great updates - reviews of new equipment, my new bike and my new leg!